What to Do at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort and Marina
There is so much to do in and around our resort!
Year round onsite amenities include:
- Heated swimming pool and hot tub
- Fitness room
- Marina with boat launch
- Electric boat rentals to tour the Back Bay recreation area
- Back Bay Bistro for lunch, happy hour and dinner
- Marketplace with a host of conveniences and some shopping
- Golf cart and Bicycle rentals
- Campfire rings
- Special events such as festivals, fundraising events and concerts
It’s an easy walk to Balboa Island. From there you can take the ferry across to the Newport Beach Fun Zone, Pier, shopping and restaurant area.
Summer Fun at Newport Dunes
In the summer, things really heat up and we have a host of activities for adults and families, including:
- The nation’s largest ocean front waterpark
- Movie nights
- Kayak, Paddleboard, and Electric Boat rentals
- Campfires at our firepits
- Planned kids activities
- Parents – we offer an onsite day camp you can check your kids into at Camp James (advanced reservations are required)
Here’s a great video done by California Travel Tips showing our resort and all the family fun to be enjoyed.