Non-Profit Organization Camping On The Beach
- Campsites are located on our “West Beach” entrance on Bayside Drive.
- Each section can accommodate up to 30 campers.
- The tent camping charge is $15.00 per person per night and includes parking.
- The campsite includes one fire ring (wood not included) and two 16′ picnic table.
- Lifeguards are on duty seven days a week during the summer months (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
- Watercraft Boat rentals are available and include sailboats, kayaks, electric boats and pedal boats.
- Back Bay Bistro and General Store located on site.
For Reservations Please call the Sales Office at (949) 729-3800
Back Bay Bistro Prime Rib Dinner
Standup for the Cure
Back Bay Bistro Mother's Day Brunch
Back Bay Bistro Sunday Family Pasta Night
Back Bay Bistro Wine Dinner
Kure It Cancer Research Sunday Funday
Back Bay Bistro Jazz Dinner Series
Boots on the Beach ~ Nashville meets Newport
Russo and Steele Newport Beach
The Liquid Run