Non-Profit Organization Camping
On The Beach
- Campsites are located on our “West Beach” entrance on Bayside Drive.
- Each section can accommodate up to 30 campers.
- The tent camping charge is $18.00 per person per night and includes parking.
- The campsite includes one fire ring (wood not included) and two 16′ picnic table.
- Lifeguards are on duty seven days a week during the summer months (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
- Watercraft Boat rentals are available and include sailboats, kayaks, electric boats and pedal boats.
- Back Bay Bistro and General Store located on site.
For Reservations Please call the Sales Office at (949) 729-3800
Darnell Wyrick Quintet
Newport Dunes Brick & Open Water Swim [OWS] Clinic
Atlantic Crossing: A Tribute to Rod Stewart
Lobsterfest at Newport Beach
Pacific Wine and Food Classic
Reggae on the Beach - August 25, 2018
80s on the Bay with Richard Blade & Idol X
Boots on the Beach at Newport Dunes