Non-Profit Organization Camping
On The Beach
- Campsites are located on our “West Beach” entrance on Bayside Drive.
- Each section can accommodate up to 30 campers.
- The tent camping charge is $18.00 per person per night and includes parking.
- The campsite includes one fire ring (wood not included) and two 16′ picnic table.
- Lifeguards are on duty seven days a week during the summer months (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
- Watercraft Boat rentals are available and include sailboats, kayaks, electric boats and pedal boats.
- Back Bay Bistro and General Store located on site.
For Reservations Please call the Sales Office at (949) 729-3800
Grammy Nominated Henry Kapono Comes to Newport Dunes
Aubree Sweeney & Friends: A Night of Stand-up Comedy
Turn the Page - Bob Seger Tribute