COVID-19 Resort-Wide Policies
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort prioritizes the safety of guests and team members and encourages all resort guests to do their part to stay safe and healthy. We will continue to take precautions to provide a responsible and enjoyable experience by:
• Performing additional cleaning protocols in all areas of the resort, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines with an emphasis on all high-touch areas.
• Checking temperatures of team members at the start of each daily shift.
• Requiring team members to wear masks while indoors and when interacting with guests.
• Encouraging all guests to wear a mask and maintain physical distance from others when indoors. The state of California requires individuals unvaccinated for COVID-19 to wear a mask indoors. This includes indoor amenities such as the Registration Office, Marketplace, and Laundromat. By entering indoor spaces without a mask, you are attesting to having been fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
• Management encourages guests, especially those with underlying health conditions, to continue to exercise caution and to follow CDC guidance to help protect themselves and everyone around them.