SHIP SHAPE Pledge
Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina is proud to take the S.H.I.P. SHAPE Pledge, alongside the City of Newport Beach and the over 40 local businesses in the community. We pledge to instill customer confidence while encouraging the community to shop and dine local throughout the winter season and beyond.
“Providing a safe environment for employees and customers is a sure path to economic recovery,” said Steve Rosansky, President and CEO of the Newport Beach Chamber of Commerce. “It has been a challenging year, especially for our businesses, and we applaud their ability to pivot with every new mandate. There’s light at the end of the tunnel and this pledge serves as a reminder for all of us to remain vigilant, thus saving lives and the economy during what we hope is the final path to conquering the virus.”
The S.H.I.P. SHAPE Pledge:
To help ensure the health and safety of our customers, we promise:
- Adheres to guidelines issued by the County and State.
- Frequently cleans and sanitize high-touch areas.
- Requires face coverings and encourages frequent hand washing.
- Maintains capacities in accordance with County and State guidance.
- Monitor the health of team members.