Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort and Back Bay Bistro are thrilled to present romantic getaway packages available Valentine’s Day weekend, February 14–16, 2020. The idyllic weekend includes a two-night stay at the picturesque resort, a waterfront brunch for two at Back Bay Bistro, and a one-hour watersports rental for two on the bay’s scenic waters.
With three overnight stay options available, couples are invited to stay in one of the resort’s cozy beach cottages, glamp in a personal or rented RV, or add adventure to their weekend at a luxury tent camping site. Each option includes a reservation to Back Bay Bistro’s gourmet brunch buffet on Saturday or Sunday morning featuring beautiful, panoramic views of the bay, and a one-hour watersports rental of a two-person kayak or pedal boat to use at any time throughout the weekend.
Newport Dunes Valentine’s Day Weekend Getaway Packages:
- Large 1-bedroom cottage, $649
- 2nd row RV site, $421
- 3rd or 4th row RV site, $358
- 5th row RV or Tent camping site, $328
- 6th row RV or Tent camping site, $316
To make the weekend extra special, couples can choose to enhance their Valentine’s Day Weekend Getaway package with a number of unique activities:
- Dine along the waterfront with a 4-course Valentine’s Day dinner for two at Back Bay Bistro, $170
- Enjoy a romantic campfire with a fire pit and one bundle of wood, $25
- Rent an electric Duffy boat for a 2-hour cruise of the Back Bay, $120
Treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day weekend to a romantic experience they won’t soon forget. For more information on Valentine’s Day Weekend Getaway packages, resources for RV rentals, and to book your stay at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort visit NewportDunes.com.