Newport Dunes Amenities
Newport Dunes offers a wealth of amenities so families, friends and couples can truly enjoy their vacation time with us. Whether you are looking for a relaxing beach vacation or an adventurous trip, Newport Dunes can serve as your basecamp.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have adjusted the offering of many of our amenities.
- Marketplace will continue to operate.
- We are discontinuing the fresh coffee and soft-serve ice cream offerings.
- Hours are:
- Mon. – Thur. 10 am – 6 pm
- Fri. & Sat 10 am – 7 pm
- Sun. 9 am – 6 pm
- Hydrotherapy Pool & Spa will be closed until further notice.
- Activities & Events are postponed or canceled until further notice.
- Watersports – closed until further notice.
- Back Bay Bistro – closed until further notice.
Please be assured, our front office/registration, front gate, security, engineering, housekeeping and all departments needed to operate our resort safely and securely continue and will follow Coronavirus local, state, national and CDC guidelines.
Stay healthy and please practice social distancing throughout the resort. Thank you.
Swimming pool & spa (limit of 10 people at a time)
Waveless sandy beach
Pirate’s Playground (practice social distancing)
Inflatable Waterpark (closed for season)
Campfire Rings on the Beach
Movies on the Beach (temporarily suspended)
Other amenities at the resort include:
- Free Wifi
- Planned kids’ activities (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Dog park
- Special events venue for music, festivals and fundraisers (temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- Catering services
- Fire Pits on the beach
- On-site restaurant (temporarily closed due to COVID-19)
Make your reservation and come to Newport Dunes